01 July 2006

Canada Day

From the cable car on Grouse Mountain, one of a trio on Vancouver's north side, looking down to inlet and city. The picture below is looking back at Vancouver from the ferry headed over to North Vancouver (one of the ways you can get there in the public transport system.)
Celebrate Dominion (oops, strike that) Canada Day. These are a couple of shots of Vancouver taken several years ago on vacation. What a beautiful city, wonderful people, and great public transportation.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

I still haven't visited Vancouver, but it's on my to do list.

Sunday, July 02, 2006 9:56:00 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

I like the view from the cable car. Beautiful.

Sunday, July 02, 2006 10:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man that first shot is very high, i really like it and the first one is my favorite here accualy :) take care my friend

Monday, July 03, 2006 4:58:00 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Cable car shot is awesome. What a view! Happy Canada Day! (Is that what you say? Like Happy 4th of July here?)

Monday, July 03, 2006 11:32:00 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Well done Fraser, you're more Canadian than I am. Great shot from the Grouse Gondola, I haven't ventured up there yet with my camera. Great seabus photo too.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 12:44:00 AM  
Blogger Nicola said...

Wow, the cable car goes up really high! Great photos!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 7:32:00 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

TB,
I think you are the quintissential Canadian -- calling attention in your post to Canada Day and posting a picture from the States. What could be more Canadian than that!! :-) I am a U.S. citizen, fourth generation in Michigan, and love your city, one of the most beautiful in the world.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006 8:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home