14 June 2006

Fishing at Delhi

Just a folksy pic of a father and his two boys fishing on the Huron River. I have observed this same scene in so many parts of the world.
I can't be very involved in the photoblog milieu this week (alas). I am 300 km from home at a very busy conference and have been asked to take pictures at a fundraiser race in southwestern Michigan this weekend. Most of my computer time is doing e-mail from work. Laptops and nearly ubiquitous internet connectivity provide addtional opportunities to work almost anywhere these days. Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Indeed a traditional scene and a nice one at that Bob.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 4:50:00 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

This is a perfect post since father's day is this Sunday.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 11:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a beautiful shot! amazing and realxing :) i do not like to fish but i love to look at this shot and feel stress desapier :)

Thursday, June 15, 2006 3:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Fathers Day shot! Makes me want to get out my fishing gear and take my son fishing.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:16:00 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

I do have a little smile when I notice the dad in this shot has headphones on -- hopefully they are not sound-cancelling headphones :-) I have two sons and love to spend time with them. They are just perfect to me at any age.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:41:00 AM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Great shot for the upcoming Father's day weekend. Computers have managed to suck so much spare time away from people. Weren't they created in order to save us time?

Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:10:00 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

Nice pic. You could even work while out fishing

Friday, June 16, 2006 6:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home