28 August 2006

Go fly a kite

Such a simple photo, but both the colors and symbolism are beautiful to me. One of my boys and a friend enjoying summer as only a couple of kids can. I was permitted to participate in their joy only because of my propinquity. And I love the clear blue sky and the brilliance of the kite. Of course, I could have cropped it, but I didn't want to.



Blogger has not been kind to me lately. I have had to attempt several times for each upload. Being oft refused does frustrate, but the price is right.

EXIF: 1/3200 sec; f5.6; 300mm (450mm equivalent); ISO 800 (Why???? Must have left it from dusk shooting the previous evening.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Simple is good. And so is this shot! I really like this one.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 8:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there any other way to shoot a kite? Lovely.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 12:03:00 PM  
Blogger jams o donnell said...

I do like this pic Fraser. Nice!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 3:40:00 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

Nice shot. Minimalistic and effective! What lens did you shoot with? Anything I shoot in this sky shows up like a tiny blip on the computer...

Thursday, August 31, 2006 4:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home