20 August 2006

Bummer

I am very unhappy with the way this last shot turned out, although it was really, really hot in the Badlands. It had just cooled off from 114F. Obviously I need to go back to the drawing board and do a lot more postprocessing, but not tonight. I had a wonderful vacation with no Internet access. Got home to discover we had a torrential rainstorm and had water in the basement with carpets, library and computer equipment. Got my younger son's PC up and running and then he downloaded some new drivers and did some other things so I ended up rebuilding that PC from scratch. Piles of work awaiting.

3 Comments:

Blogger jams o donnell said...

Welcome back Fraser. I am glad you had a great holiday. Sorry about your basement but here's hoping you are up, and fully running soon... I want to see yur photos!

Monday, August 21, 2006 2:57:00 AM  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

Just got back from vacation myself...no water issues though, thank goodness. Hope all is well and back to normal soon.

Monday, August 21, 2006 11:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad your vacation was great, sorry to hear about the basement flooding. I hope you get everything up and running again soon.

Monday, August 21, 2006 8:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home